Can your customers find you online?
Having Facebook is not the same as having your own website.
Social media is NOT a substitution for a website but can be a valuable extension of your brand and a helpful component of your marketing strategy. While a Facebook Page can be beneficial, your website is where customers will go first for accurate, trustworthy information about your business.
Having a website not only helps you get discovered, it saves you time and money, increases your credibility, keeps you connected with customers and increases revenue. You own your content, design and layout.
- All of our websites come with Search Engine Optimization built in, which helps your website get picked up by search engines like Google and Bing.
- All of our websites are responsive, meaning they look great on any device including smart phones and tablets.
- You, the client, will be granted full access to your site, allowing you to make updates and changes when and where you want.
Not sure what you need? Call us at 208-239-3532 and we'll be happy to discuss your goals and options.
Basic web design
Our basic website designs are simple and clean and can be updated any time you like.
Using an appealing and simple layout we can build your site with custom backgrounds, colors and logos with an unlimited amount of pages. Add text, images, slideshows, video, testimonials, coupons, events, social media links, a blog, email contact form and even a menu to your website simply and easily!
These are self-maintained website, meaning you, the client, has full control over changes once the site is complete.
These websites also have the option to add e-commerce for an additional charge.
Setup: $295, them $50 monthly
- Input of menus and content
- Connecting social media profiles
- Photo selection
- Customized, professionally designed web site with your choice of layout, back ground, fonts, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Built-in analytics
- Google map integration
- Email address
- Phone number
- List of payments accepted
- Mobile website
- Ongoing SEO
- Email and phone support
- Built-in analytics
- Manage your own updates
- Personalized help with updates
- Photo galleries
- PDF file upload
- Contact form
- Company logo
- Wufoo e-commerce can be added for additional charge.
- If you already own your own domain we can transfer it over to your new site. Or we can purchase a domain name for your new site at an additional charge.
Custom build websites
With the help of our skilled partners we can build a custom and more complex website for your business.
These websites are built to convert users into customers. Want to sell your products online? No problem, we can even create e-commerce sites. We can also create a custom 4-6 page WordPress Blog for your business.
Because of the versatility of these sites a custom price quote is needed. Contact us for a quote.
Setup fee and monthly hosting cost require a custom quote.
- Custom, Professional Website Design
- Responsive Design
- Social Media Links
- Contact Forms (up to 20 fields)
- Optional Blog
- Max of 1000 words per page
- Photo/Image Uploads (Up to 25)
- PDF/Image Transcriptions (Up to 100 line items)
- Basic Content Writing
- Google Maps Integration
- Submission to Search Engines
- SEO-Friendly Site Structure
- Meta Keywords and Description
- Site Map
- Tracking, Reporting & Analytics
- Hosting and Maintenance Options*
- 2 Revision Opportunities before site goes live
The following options are available for an additional cost:
- Data Feeds
- Extra Pages
- Flash Functionality
- MLS/IDX Integration
- Member only Areas
- Custom Forms
- SEO Copywriting
- Stock Photos
- Image Uploads exceeding 25
- Transcriptions exceeding 100 line items
Pocatello Clarion Inn
Maple Street Sit N' Sleep
Optimized for mobile
All of our websites come ready for surfing on any mobile device. But, we can also optimize your current site for tablets and smart phones.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the steps?
1. Ask for a custom quote. Be prepared to be as detailed as possible when explaining what you want your site to look like. Do you prefer light or dark pages? Will you be selling items on your website? How many pages and subpages? Please find a few websites that you would like to provide as examples. A custom quote takes about 3 business day.
2. We submit the order and an account manager is assigned to the project. The account manager will email you an intake form to complete. This form will ask what url you'd like for your site, hours of operation, business email, etc.
3. A kick-off call is scheduled with the client, ISJ Media and the Account Manager. The call takes 45 minutes to an hour and gives us a chance to ask you further questions about what you envision for your new website.
- What is the turn-around time?
The website will take approximately 6 weeks to be completed after all of the information/graphics/logos are received.
Search Engine Optimization
Through our SEO processes, we can increase the visibility of your website in the unpaid or "organic" search engine results. So, when customers search for terms relevant to your business, your website is much more likely to show up higher in the search results.